Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!!!

I have never been one to make a big deal about Valentines Day. Usually a sweet word, and if I am lucky, a date night with the hubby is perfect for me.

This Valentines Shane and I both work and will not see each other most of the day (Pretty much until late tonight). It has got me thinking about love though, and how some people show their love so strongly on "special" occasions, but not on a regular basis.

I am so grateful that I have a husband that makes me feel special and loved many days out of the year, and not just those few instances. I am grateful for how hard he works to make our life better. He is the only one for me, my sweetheart.

I am also so grateful for all my family and the continual love that they give to me. They are such strong individuals and teach me so much about life and love. They have shown me how love can transcend judgement and strife.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines, because it is supposed to be about love (loving anyone, not just a significant other).




No comments:

Post a Comment