Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Change.. does a girl good.

Sometimes I need change, I don't think I do and I don't want to, but I need it. I get so bored sometimes, yet am always busy.

I have decided it is time for me to go back to school. I plan to apply to SUU's graduate program starting Summer 2014. I will be getting a Masters of Public Administration.

I also plan on getting in shape, I struggle with this so bad in the winters. I just need to get out and do something other than the ordinary. I have started water aerobics (not just for old women) and plan to jog and use my elliptical more.

In other news:

I love to sew! It is the most frustrating, yet rewarding thing. I have been doing some fun projects. I hope to keep improving my skills. I will try and post some of my projects.

Also, I have a wonderfully talented sister who is sweet enough to cut and color my hair on a Saturday. Love you Lark!




No comments:

Post a Comment